- All of our teachers at Pinellas Park KinderCare are committed to excellence in the field of Early Childhood Education.
- Many of our teachers have higher level degrees in the fields of Education and Child Development.
- This diversity in educational backgrounds assures that whatever your child's needs, there will be a staff member ready, willing and able to meet them.
- From our smallest students to our School Age students we are dedicated to bringing out and nurturing what makes your child unique.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Here at Pinellas Park KinderCare we provide a warm, nurturing environment for your child aged anywhere between eight weeks and five years. Our academic programs are age specific and we approach learning through utilization of unique curriculum designed to address all aspects of your child's development. Our staff includes a blend of seasoned teachers as well as teachers who are just embarking on their new careers. Our commitment to the education of young children and to our families is evident at all times. From the inviting exterior to the classrooms of happy children, we ensure that your family's KinderCare experience will be a positive one.
At Pinellas Park KinderCare we address all areas of your child's development; therefore, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. Upon entering our center, it becomes apparent that your child is well protected. The only way to enter the areas where the children are is by going through a security door. Only authorized people will have access to your child. Through our very stringent identification policy, we ensure that everyone who enters our premises belongs there. In addition, we work very hard to ensure that our environment is clean and safe at all times, thus limiting your child's exposure to things that can make them ill. We follow strict KinderCare and local licensing standards to ensure that your child remains safe, healthy and happy.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Coordinated Childcare of Pinellas County CCC) Coalition vouchers Naccra VPK Voucher Program Center Capacity: 107 (Pinellas county infants cannot start until 2 months)
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Pinellas ParkGrades: 5-12 | 96 students
6710 86th Avenue North
Pinellas Park, FL 33782
LargoGrades: PK-4 | 91 students
6751 Ulmerton Rd
Largo, FL 33771
Pinellas ParkGrades: PK-2 | 87 students
4970 82nd Ave N
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
Pinellas ParkGrades: NS-PK
5495 Park Blvd.
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
Pinellas ParkGrades: K-12 | 205 students
Po Box 1455
Pinellas Park, FL 33780
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.