Plaza Child Care
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (908) 753-1505
- The Plaza Child Care staff creates a warm, supportive atmosphere that fosters friendships, growth, and love of learning.
- We pride ourselves on having superb teacher-student ratios and attractive modern facilities which contribute to Plaza Child Care's comfortable, safe environment.
- Bright, colorfully decorated classrooms feature art corners, creative play areas, and other specialized sections.
- We have a developmentally appropriate indoor gym and outdoor play equipment with two separate play grounds, one for infants and toddlers and the other for pre-schoolers and kindergartners.
- We have video surveillance in every room. In addition, we have gone "Green" and have a non-toxic environment.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Edison Grades: K | 10 students
2050 Oak Tree Rd
Edison, NJ 08820
(732) 379-5101 0.5 K
- Edison Grades: PK-K | 46 students
1775 Oak Tree Road
Edison, NJ 08820
(732) 494-3232 0.9 PK-K
My family has been going to Plaza Childcare since 2011 when my first son was 3 month and I had to return to work. Out of all the local daycares in the area, i found this one to be the best. The facility is clean, I love the windows in the classrooms (you d be surprised to see that some daycares have little windows!), the staff is very friendly, and they do lots of activities during and after school hours. My son is now in their 3 year old program and I have a daughter and son in their baby room. They have been very accommodating to my family. I feel that they are part of my family because they ve helped nurture my children! Educationally, my son has known all his letters and numbers up to 20 since he was 2. He began writing his name just as he turned 3. He s become very well rounded.
- Posted by Parent - yankc
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.