Pleasant Valley Baptist School
5.00 (1 review)
- The Pleasant Valley Baptist Schools are one of the finest Christian learning facilities in Northern California.
- God has truly blessed these ministries for over twenty years.
- Yes, over two decades of providing Christian education, yet each new school year brings a challenge to improve.
- The Pleasant Valley Baptist Schools are a ministry and an extension of Pleasant Valley Baptist Church.
- Our schools stand for and adhere to the doctrines, standards, and convictions of God's Word.
- The Pleasant Valley Baptist Schools diligently reinforce the values and morals of the home and family.
- We are a school, a ministry of the church, and a reinforcement of the home, and it is our utmost desire to provide and "excellent education" for your children while supporting both the church and the home.
- True education includes Christlikeness, academics, character, courtesy, honesty and integrity.
- All of these are vitally important for a well-balanced curriculum.
- The finest education is virtually worthless unless your child develops the self-discipline, drive and determination that is essential if he or she is to succeed in life.
- The Pleasant Valley Baptist Schools are built upon the premise that God's Word, the Bible, when applied to a child's life, will provide him or her with the time-tested principles that will enable him or her to set proper goals and give him or her the strength to achieve them.
- The Pleasant Valley Baptist Schools will consistently reinforce the parent's authority in the home and the leadership of the pastor in the church, as well as a sincere sense of duty to God and country.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Pleasant Valley Baptist School also viewed these schools: Children's Educational Services d.b.a. The Broach School and Crossroads Christian School, Arbor School of Central Florida and The Childrens Home Of Cincinnati Upper School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-12
12276 San Jose Blvd. Suite 528
Jacksonville, FL 32223
(904)652-1282 2353 NS-12
- Cincinnati Grades: 1-12 | 157 students
5050 Madison Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45227
(513)825-2441 1984.6 1-12
As a parent it was important for me to find school my kids will both learn the subjects of a traditional school, but also be in an environment that I can trust. Pleasant Valley Baptist School is my answer. My daughter who is 5 years of age is reading at a great level and she is always learning new things just in kindergarten. I can wholly recommend this school to any parent looking for a safe environment that also focuses on academic excellence.
- Posted by Parent - john.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.