- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 37 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Pleasant Valley Baptist Schools are one of the finest Christian learning facilities in Northern California. God has truly blessed these ministries for over fprty years. Yes, over four decades of providing Christian education, yet each new school year brings a challenge to improve. The Pleasant Valley Baptist Schools are a ministry and an extension of Pleasant Valley Baptist Church. Our schools stand for and adhere to the doctrines, standards, and convictions of God's Word. The Pleasant Valley Baptist Schools diligently reinforce the values and morals of the home and family. We are a school, a ministry of the church, and a reinforcement of the home, and it is our utmost desire to provide and "excellent education" for your children while supporting both the church and the home. True education includes Christlikeness, academics, character, courtesy, honesty and integrity. All of these are vitally important for a well-balanced curriculum. The finest education is virtually worthless unless your child develops the self-discipline, drive and determination that is essential if he or she is to succeed in life. The Pleasant Valley Baptist Schools are built upon the premise that God's Word, the Bible, when applied to a child's life, will provide him or her with the time-tested principles that will enable him or her to set proper goals and give him or her the strength to achieve them. The Pleasant Valley Baptist Schools will consistently reinforce the parent's authority in the home and the leadership of the pastor in the church, as well as a sincere sense of duty to God and country.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Pleasant Valley Baptist School often compared to?
When is the application deadline for Pleasant Valley Baptist School?
Endorse Pleasant Valley Baptist School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards