Polaris Parkway KinderCare
Polaris Parkway KinderCare Photo #3 - Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center! We would love for you to visit us in person!
Polaris Parkway KinderCare Photo #6 - Both Toddler classrooms have designated learning centers for areas such as science, sensory, language, art, dramatic play and more!
Our staff has over 200 years of combined experience. As a NAEYC accredited center each Teacher is trained in CPR and First Aid, rather than one trained person present as required by state licensing regulations.
We encourage you to visit our center to see all the ways we go above and beyond for our families!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Polaris Parkway KinderCare. Our experts designed every
activity and lesson to help prepare your child for success in
school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as
dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the
opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery.
You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Your child's health and safety are very important to us. Our center has a secure front entrance with a coded key pad. Each child's file indicates the names of people authorized to pick up. We require a photo ID for a guest picking up your child. As a NAEYC accredited center, all of our staff members are trained in CPR and First Aid, as well.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA, Also Franklin and Delaware Counties.
Endorse Polaris Parkway KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.