Politz Day School
Tel: (856) 667-1013
- Politz Day School seeks to provide every Jewish child, from preschool through eighth grade, with the opportunity to learn and thrive in an environment that integrates the richness of our Jewish religion and heritage with excellence in education in both Judaic and general studies.
- Graduates will possess the requisite skills and knowledge base to become future leaders, while holding fast to their deep connections of their Jewish cultural, religious and historical roots.
- The school offers the most thorough Judaic program incorporating values-based curriculum, traditional text studies and Modern Hebrew (Safa).
- The secular studies incorporate the use of subject specialists in critical areas such as science, computers and the arts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Hadassa Pam|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||AP Literature Course (8th grade), Boys and Girls Basketball teams, Choir, Drama Club, Kiddie soccer, Mad Scientist, Math Enrichment, Ping Pong Club, Reading Olympics, science enrichment, Stock Market Club|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Haddonfield Grades: PK-8 | 335 students
164 Hopkins Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
(856) 429-2084 2.5 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.