Prince Of Peace Early Learning Center
Tel: (973) 827-5080
- Prince of Peace Early Learning Center puts a strong emphasis on nurturing the whole child.
- Toward that end, we will seek to foster growth through active learning in social, emotional, intellectual, physical, and spiritual areas.
- To achieve this, the child will be exposed to various kinds of activities, experiences, and an environment that will allow each child to develop an interest and joy in learning and to work and play with others.
- In a Christian atmosphere, we will encourage creativity and self-expression, develop a feeling of security and self-worth, and appreciate the daily presence of Christ in his/her life.
- While respecting each child's religious traditions, one of the important goals will be to have the child learn about and feel the love of God through Jesus Christ in his/her life.
- This will be taught in a manner which is sensitive to the child's developmental level.
- We will help the child select those experiences that will help develop his/her capacities in keeping with the ideal of service to God, others and self.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hamburg Grades: PK-K | 50 students
3501 State Rt 94
Hamburg, NJ 07419
(973) 209-1500 0.7 PK-K
- Hamburg Grades: PK-K | 48 students
106 Quarry Road
Hamburg, NJ 07419
(973) 827-5555 1.4 PK-K
- Franklin Grades: PK-7 | 179 students
65 Church St
Franklin, NJ 07416
(973) 827-3777 3 PK-7
- Sussex Grades: PK-8 | 68 students
51 Unionville Avenue
Sussex, NJ 07461
(973) 875-5595 4 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.