Progressive Montessori School
- Progressive Montessori School Offers a variety of program choices for you and your child.
- Booth the toddler class and the pre-primary class are composed of mixed age groupings.
- Children learn from others as well as the materials and the teacher.
- Freedom within limits describes an environment where children are free to choose their work, and working at their own individual pace completing the task in an appropriate manner.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Grades: PK-K | 101 students
2050 Fm 2920 Rd
Spring, TX 77388
(281)288-7744 0.6 PK-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.