Progressive Montessori School
- Progressive Montessori School Offers a variety of program choices for you and your child.
- Booth the toddler class and the pre-primary class are composed of mixed age groupings.
- Children learn from others as well as the materials and the teacher.
- Freedom within limits describes an environment where children are free to choose their work, and working at their own individual pace completing the task in an appropriate manner.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Grades: PK-12 | 119 students
5655 Creekside Forest Dr
Spring, TX 77389
(281)516-3770 6.4 PK-12
- Spring Grades: PK-K | 101 students
2050 Fm 2920 Rd
Spring, TX 77388
(281)288-7744 0.6 PK-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.