Providence Christian School
- Providence Christian School is an interdenominational school, which establishes Christian truth as a guide for life by teaching biblical truth.
- PCS admits students of any race, color, or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
- Our doors are open to people of all races and national origins because of the love of God, as manifested in the ministry to redemption through Jesus Christ, intended for all people who receive it.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms required: pants, skirts, polos, jumpers)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade. Please see school website for details.|
|Admissions Director||Jenny Schofield|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama Club, Music, Spanish|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.