Providence Christian School
- Providence Christian School is an interdenominational school, which establishes Christian truth as a guide for life by teaching biblical truth.
- PCS admits students of any race, color, or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
- Our doors are open to people of all races and national origins because of the love of God, as manifested in the ministry to redemption through Jesus Christ, intended for all people who receive it.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Dennis Uniforms required: pants, skirts, polos, jumpers)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade. Please see school website for details.|
|Admissions Director||Jenny Schofield|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama Club, Music, Spanish|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Dorado Hills Grades: PK-8 | 148 students
1060 Suncast Lane
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
(916)933-0100 7.6 PK-8
- Placerville Grades: NS-8 | 162 students
6029 Gold Meadows Road
Placerville, CA 95667
(530)642-9903 4.2 NS-8
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.