- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 152 students
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- OUR MISSION To prepare students to become Godly leaders and citizens by nurturing a strong faith in Jesus Christ, strengthening and supporting family identity, and challenging students to spiritual, moral, and academic excellence.
- OUR VISION “Challenging Students to Excellence” “Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things.” Phil. 4:8
- STATEMENT OF FAITH We believe that Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God who died for our sins and rose from the dead; that the Bible is the inspired Word of God; that each and every person is a sinner who falls short of the glory of God; that there is nothing a person can do on their own to earn eternal life; that the forgiveness of sins, the promise of eternal life and the empowering by the Holy Spirit is available to those who trust Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior; and that Jesus Christ will one day return to earth to reign forever.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Providence Community School?
Endorse Providence Community School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards