Providence Community School
- Providence Community School blends traditional classroom instruction and the positive elements of group interaction with the benefits of home schooling directed by teacher prepared lesson plans.
- Our goal is to academically challenge our students while strengthening family identity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- OUR MISSION To prepare students to become Godly leaders and citizens by nurturing a strong faith in Jesus Christ, strengthening and supporting family identity, and challenging students to spiritual, moral, and academic excellence.
- OUR VISION “Challenging Students to Excellence” “Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things.” Phil. 4:8
- STATEMENT OF FAITH We believe that Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God who died for our sins and rose from the dead; that the Bible is the inspired Word of God; that each and every person is a sinner who falls short of the glory of God; that there is nothing a person can do on their own to earn eternal life; that the forgiveness of sins, the promise of eternal life and the empowering by the Holy Spirit is available to those who trust Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior; and that Jesus Christ will one day return to earth to reign forever.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bradenton Grades: NS-8 | 77 students
1616 59th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34209
(941) 792-7911 3.6 NS-8
- Bradenton Grades: K-6 | 30 students
2520 43rd St W
Bradenton, FL 34209
(941) 794-3143 2.5 K-6
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?