Welcome to the Pump Road KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family.
When you visit you will see that our program is designed to prepare your child for success in school and beyond.
We are a team that is committed to bringing the highest quality early childhood education.
We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development.
Here at the Pump Road KinderCare, our parents consider us to be a part of their families.
Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of caring and dedicated teachers. Together we have 140 years experience working with children.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the KinderCare Learning Center located on Pump Road. We take great pride in teaching and watching each and every child learn and grow with us. We offer an excellent literacy-based education curriculum as well as many extra enrichment programs. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. Everything we do is designed with purpose and opportunity to teach skills that serve as building blocks for a lifetime of learning. So, whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- We provide a safe and nurturing ''home away from home' learning environment. Health and safety is just as important to us as it is to our families. Safety starts right at the front door with keypad entry and individual family codes for signing in and out each day. We take every measure to make sure our children are protected and cared for at all times. Our teachers are trained frequently on proper safety techniques from CPR and First Aid to proper food handling. We follow state licensing guidelines for safety inside and outside of our center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes. All
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Pump Road KinderCare?
The application deadline for Pump Road KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Pump Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.