Queen of All Saints Academy
Queen of All Saints Academy Photo #2 - At QAS, we revive centuries-old skills in the teaching of children. We combine the forgotten method of the most prodigious educationalists of all time with the technological advances of the day in order to build an educational method unsurpassed in results.
Queen of All Saints Academy, founded in 2003, is conducted by religious Sisters.
After being oufitted with the leading systems in technology, it was opened in the summer of 2017 to online students. The students of Queen of All Saints receive a thoroughly classical education, pursuing excellence in both academic studies and personal discipline.
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 165 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,520
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 15
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Average Percentile SSAT
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
Yearly Tuition Cost
$200 Book Fee, $129 iPad Fee
% on Financial Aid
Sister Mary Magdalene
- The Academy uses a communications system that allows the teaching of on-campus and off-campus students at the same time, bringing two very different groups together to provide online students with a virtual school experience.
- The object of our curriculum is to develop harmoniously all the mental and moral faculties of the student, to combine erudition and logical accuracy and to cultivate a sense for the beautiful in language. Such a course of studies gives the knowledge, refinement and culture which characterize true scholarship and accustoms the student to serious application before he takes up professional branches.
- The Preparatory Division covers a period of five years, comprising grades kindergarten through fourth. The objective of this division is a proficiency in reading, a mastery of penmanship, an elementary knowledge of English grammar, and a beginning study of Latin forms. The first three years consist of courses in English, penmanship, Christian doctrine, mathematics, history, geography and science. Latin Forms is added to these classes in the second year.
- The Lower Studies Division covers a period of six years, comprising grades fifth through tenth. The objective of these classes is a thorough knowledge of English grammar and usage, a mastery of composition and persuasion, a proficiency in Latin grammar and syntax and a fluency in translation. This division consists of courses in English composition and literature, Latin grammar with corresponding reading, algebra and geometry, world history, argument and debate, Christian doctrine.
- The Higher Studies Division covers a period of two years, comprising grades eleventh and twelfth. Its object is to broaden and deepen the classical knowledge gained in the Lower Studies Division. There is an emphasis on mental and moral philosophy. The subject-matter of these years is of vital importance for the candidates of the learned professions, because it contains the general philosophical principles upon which the specifically professional branches are based.
Profile last updated:
Good Morning Sister, I asked Jackson to write the Act of Charity last night. I was so surprised and so impressed with his penmanship! I want to thank you for teaching him how to write cursive. He wasn't learning this in public school, and I can't believe how quickly he picked it up! Also, Jackson tells us all about the stories he learns in catechism and how much he loves his new school. Chad and I are extremely pleased with the knowledge he is gaining, with you, and with Queen of All Saints. Thank you for all you do!!! God Bless You!
Endorse Queen of All Saints Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.