Quentin Road KinderCare
Our passionate teachers are waiting to meet you! We look forward to showing you our classrooms and having the opportunity to be a part of your child's education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Quentin Road KinderCare Learning Center!We are so proud of our dedicated teachers, amazing curriculum and our commitment to our families. Our goal is to make sure all of our children are safe, happy and learning! We provide educational child care and preschool programs for children ages six weeks through 12 years. We invite you to come in and experience all of the amazing things happening in our school. Please stop by and spend some time meeting our teachers and learning more about us.
- We have a keypad entry and every family signs in and out each day. Our playground is fenced in and surrounded by lush plants for privacy. Our staff is CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- Action for Children - Foster Children - YWCA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Quentin Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Don't Need Financial Aid? Step to the Front of the Line!
The fallout of the economic and financial meltdown of 2009 was far reaching. Private schools did not escape the consequences either. But that may be a good thing for you.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
July 20, 2022School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.