Redeemer Lutheran School
- Redeemer Lutheran School exists to provide quality Christian education and training to children and their families in a safe, disciplined, loving environment.
- Our foremost concern is that the students we serve will come to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior since they will become the future leaders of our country.
- Therefore, we do everything our teaching, our disciplining, and our playing in Jesus name and to His glory.
- The faculty and staff of Redeemer Lutheran are made up of experienced, caring, Christian people who desire to work closely with students and their parents to ensure that these goals are met.
- We believe that through the teaching of God's word, our school can help reinforce what you, as parents, teach your children at home.
- By working together, we can better meet the needs of the children God has entrusted to us, thereby providing a valuable service to our community and to society at large.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Gate Grades: NS | 35 students
10108 California Ave
South Gate, CA 90280
(323)567-2782 1.6 NS
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 283 students
10044 Compton Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90002
(323)564-3051 1.7 K-8
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-11 | 21 students
Los Angeles, CA 90036
(323)930-0047 1.8 9-11
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.