Redeemer Lutheran School
- Redeemer Lutheran School exists to provide quality Christian education and training to children and their families in a safe, disciplined, loving environment.
- Our foremost concern is that the students we serve will come to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior since they will become the future leaders of our country.
- Therefore, we do everything our teaching, our disciplining, and our playing in Jesus name and to His glory.
- The faculty and staff of Redeemer Lutheran are made up of experienced, caring, Christian people who desire to work closely with students and their parents to ensure that these goals are met.
- We believe that through the teaching of God's word, our school can help reinforce what you, as parents, teach your children at home.
- By working together, we can better meet the needs of the children God has entrusted to us, thereby providing a valuable service to our community and to society at large.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Gate Grades: NS | 35 students
10108 California Ave
South Gate, CA 90280
(323)567-2782 1.6 NS
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 283 students
10044 Compton Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90002
(323)564-3051 1.7 K-8
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-11 | 21 students
Los Angeles, CA 90036
(323)930-0047 1.8 9-11
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.