St Helen Catholic Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Helen Catholic School is a small, private, Catholic elementary school serving the South Gate community.
- Our goal is to provide a safe, Christ-centered environment where students are given the opportunity to develop to their fullest potential.
- We believe that Catholic education focuses on the development of the whole person-religiously, psychologically, intellectually, culturally and physically.
- We believe it is equally important for a child to learn and acquire life-values, and at St. Helen Catholic School, our students are encouraged to do both.
- Here, children are able to strengthen their responses of faith, love, and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||308 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St Helen Catholic Elementary School also viewed these schools: Immaculate Heart High School & Middle School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: 6-12 | 742 students
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323)461-3651 12 6-12
I loved this school so much unfortunately I had to leave. I hope I can visit sometime.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Brianna leal
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.