St Helen Catholic Elementary School
- St. Helen Catholic School is a small, private, Catholic elementary school serving the South Gate community.
- Our goal is to provide a safe, Christ-centered environment where students are given the opportunity to develop to their fullest potential.
- We believe that Catholic education focuses on the development of the whole person-religiously, psychologically, intellectually, culturally and physically.
- We believe it is equally important for a child to learn and acquire life-values, and at St. Helen Catholic School, our students are encouraged to do both.
- Here, children are able to strengthen their responses of faith, love, and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||308 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St Helen Catholic Elementary School also viewed these schools: Immaculate Heart High School & Middle School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: 6-12 | 742 students
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323)461-3651 12 6-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.