Regis High School
Tel: (503) 769-2159
- Regis High School, a Catholic educational community, strives to be accessible to all students and to meet their varied academic needs.
- Regis affirms the uniqueness and dignity of individuals, inspires the pursuit of excellence, fosters faith and develops a commitment to service and justice through a balanced academic and co-curricular program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stayton Grades: 1-8 | 15 students
189 E Washington St
Stayton, OR 97383
(503) 769-7578 0.5 1-8
- Stayton Grades: PK-8 | 236 students
1066 N 6th Ave
Stayton, OR 97383
(503) 769-2718 0.6 PK-8
- Turner Grades: PK-12 | 441 students
2707 Maranatha Court SE
Turner, OR 97392
(503) 391-9082 10.5 PK-12
- Salem Grades: K-12 | 146 students
5771 Fruitland Road NE
Salem, OR 97317
(503) 363-9408 11.6 K-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.