Revealing Truth Ministries Academy
- Rtm Academy is a Bible teaching, family oriented ministry located in Tampa, Florida.
- Revealing Truth Ministries is a place where the entire family can learn and grow.
- Here the Bible is taught with simplicity and understanding, making it applicable for everyday life.
- We believe that by revealing the truth concerning the Word of God, it will allow you to experience God's abundance of peace, prosperity, security, health, healing and truth.
- Pastor Greg Powe, his wife Deborah, their children Gregory, Christopher, Bryan and Chrystle, along with the Revealing Truth Family, would like to invite you to join us at one of our services.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Revealing Truth Ministries Academy is Cambridge Christian School (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: 9-12 | 720 students
4630 N Rome Ave
Tampa, FL 33603
(813)870-0860 0.6 9-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-8 | 524 students
5223 N Himes Ave
Tampa, FL 33614
(813)879-5090 1.1 PK-8
- Tampa Grades: 9-12 | 777 students
4701 N Himes Avenue
Tampa, FL 33614
(813)877-5344 1.2 9-12
- Tampa Grades: NS-12 | 267 students
6815 North Rome Ave
Tampa, FL 33604
(813)343-0600 1.2 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.