Tel: (951) 681-1440
- Thank you for visiting our site. Here at KinderCare we are committed to providing your children the best care and education. Please come visit us soon!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the KinderCare in Riverside. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. At KinderCare our curriculum has been developed to grow with your child. We will give your child the early learning skills needed to excel emotionally, socially and most importantly educationally. From learning to take their first steps to their ABC's, our knowledgeable and passionate teachers will provide a variety of experiences that will develop every part of your child's mind, body and spirit.
- Health and Safety is a top priority at KinderCare. All of our playgrounds are fenced, covered and locked. The front door of our building has a coded entry where only authorized family members have the code to enter. We have a doorbell as well so that visitors can be greeted by a staff member. At the Riverside KinderCare we have an onsite Health Safety Coordinator, Ms. Sarah. Her role includes ensuring that all staff member's First Aid and CPR certificates are up to date and conducting earthquake and fire drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- S.B and Riverside County, Tribal. Gain/DPSS, Kids N Care
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverside Grades: PK-K | 60 students
4302 Pedley Rd
Riverside, CA 92509
(951) 685-5800 2.5 PK-K
- Riverside Grades: PK-12 | 496 students
Riverside, CA 92503
(951) 687-0077 3.7 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.