Rivier College Early Childhood Center
- Rivier College in Nashua, New Hampshire, is a four-year Catholic institution offering professional preparation and a liberal arts education for both undergraduate and graduate students.
- For more than 70 years, the College has offered academic excellence in a learning environment that seeks to educate the whole person mind, body, and spirit.
- Rivier College is recognized for its more than 60 degree programs serving the needs of both traditional and non-traditional students.
- The College prides itself on small classes led by accomplished faculty who create an active, experience-based learning environment.
- At the heart of the Rivier experience are Christian and Catholic values.
- Inspired by the mission of the Sisters of the Presentation of Mary, Rivier students, faculty, and staff engage in dialogue about basic human issues and actively work toward solutions in their own communities and the world community.
- The College is ideally located in the heart of New England, just a short distance from Nashua's downtown, an hour to Boston and the seacoast, and two hours from Hartford, Providence, and Portland.
- Rivier College offers an exciting mix of programs in the professions and in the liberal arts and sciences.
- Our academic programs reflect the College's commitment to values and ethics, peace and social justice, and the life of the mind.
- As a student, you can expect to develop a historical, cultural, and global perspective within your field and within a broader societal context. You will also gain necessary skills for professional success.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%