Robindell Private School
- Robindell Private School has been a family owned and operated business for over 60 years.
- The current owner, Debbie Cran, has owned the center since 1976.
- Mrs. Cran worked as the school's director until 2002. Her son, Chuck Wall, now operates the school and has been the schools director since 2002.
- Together they have help grow and build the center from a small school of less than 100 children, into the largest childcare center in Houston.
- Along the way they have made many upgrades in facilities and equipment, and have had a strong influence on the magnificent facility you see today.
- The caregivers at Robindell are among the most experienced in all of Houston.
- We understand that a childcare facility can only be as good as their teaching staff.
- We are proud to have extremely low staff turnover. The majority of our staff have been at Robindell for 8 years or more.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||754 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 114 students
6920 Chimney Rock Rd
Houston, TX 77081
(713) 668-5327 0.5 PK-8
- Houston Grades: NS-PK
6767 Rookin St
Houston, TX 77074
(713) 774-9711 1 NS-PK
- Houston Grades: 9-12
6220 Westpark Dr #180
Houston, TX 77057
(713) 977-0566 1.3 9-12
- Bellaire Grades: PK-12 | 118 students
4610 Bellaire Blvd
Bellaire, TX 77401
(713) 667-1616 1.4 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.