When it comes to keeping you up-to-date with your child's engaging learning experiences, we strive to make our service and communication exceptional.
We're always happy to meet and talk about your child's progress at anytime.
Our teachers are eager to understand your needs and to serve your child as a unique member of our KinderCare family.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At Sharpstown KinderCare Learning Center everything we do is designed for learning. Our experts designed your child's classroom-and every activity and lesson- to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning and look forward to meeting you and your family soon.
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. In addition to the built in security features at our center, we strictly follow established procedures for your child's arrival and departure.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Workforce Solutions
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Sharpstown KinderCare?
The application deadline for Sharpstown KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Sharpstown KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.