Tel: (713) 774-9711
- When it comes to keeping you up-to-date with your child's engaging learning experiences, we strive to make our service and communication exceptional.
- We're always happy to meet and talk about your child's progress at anytime.
- Our teachers are eager to understand your needs and to serve your child as a unique member of our KinderCare family.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Sharpstown KinderCare Learning Center everything we do is designed for learning. Our experts designed your child's classroom-and every activity and lesson- to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning and look forward to meeting you and your family soon.
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. In addition to the built in security features at our center, we strictly follow established procedures for your child's arrival and departure.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Workforce Solutions
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-1 | 754 students
6610 Alder Dr
Houston, TX 77081
(713) 667-9895 1 PK-1
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 114 students
6920 Chimney Rock Rd
Houston, TX 77081
(713) 668-5327 1.2 PK-8
- Houston Grades: 9-12
6220 Westpark Dr #180
Houston, TX 77057
(713) 677-0597 1.2 9-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.