Rochester Hills KinderCare
Welcome to the Rochester Hills KinderCare! Our teachers have many years of experience and education in the early childhood field.
We look forward to welcoming you to our KinderCare family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 19%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Rochester Hills KinderCare! At our center we believe in building strong relationships with each and every family. We strive to provide a positive and nurturing atmosphere for each child and truly believe every family is an extension of our KinderCare family. Our teachers are experienced, educated and are ready to provide your family with the best care around. We believe in whole child development and have a program focused on your child's social, emotional, cognitive and physical needs. Please stop in so we can show you around! We would love to meet your family!
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise, a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a staff member. Our teachers also conduct checks every half hour to ensure the safety of every child. Here at KinderCare we strive to have a clean and safe environment. We utilize daily and weekly cleaning charts in each of our classroom. All of our staff members are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Michigan DHS
Endorse Rochester Hills KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.