Brookfield Academy - Rochester Hills
- Brookfield Academy is a private Montessori preschool and elementary school, estabished in 1964.
- Our school is known for its academics and for its repect for children.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||143 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- People that viewed Brookfield Academy - Rochester Hills also viewed these schools: Holy Family Regional School, The Montessori School Rochester, Oakland Steiner School, Oakland University's Lowry Center for Early Childhood Education and Notre Dame Preparatory & Marist Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rochester Grades: PK-6 | 60 students
1812 S. Rochester Rd.
Rochester, MI 48307
(248)453-5757 3 PK-6
- Rochester Grades: PK-8 | 98 students
3976 S Livernois Rd
Rochester, MI 48307
(248)299-8755 3.4 PK-8
- Rochester Grades: NS-PK | 174 students
102 Pawley Hall - School Of Education and Human Service
Rochester, MI 48309
(248)370-4100 3.3 NS-PK
- Pontiac Grades: NS-12 | 1053 students
1300 Giddings Road
Pontiac, MI 48340
(248)373-5300 3.5 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.