Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center on Rodd Field Road. We are very excited to meet with you and your family.
We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
Here at the KinderCare Learning Centers we believe in a TEAM environment.
Our staff work together to ensure the safety and well being of your child on a daily basis.
Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the KinderCare located on Rodd Field Road.
We have been a member of the Corpus Christi community for
over35 years! We are thrilled that you have stopped by our
web page and we would love to meet you and your family! Everything
in our center is designed for learning. We truly believe in
developing the whole child and our dedicated teachers would love to
foster your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical
development. We go above and beyond to ensure that your child is
given the tools for success in school and beyond. Here at
KinderCare, we are truly a family! Your participation and
involvement are important to us. Your child will not only have a
safe, secure, and stimulating learning environment, but they will
also have support from a team of professionals who are sincerely
passionate about education. We encourage you to call or stop by our
center any time and check out all the amazing things we are doing
in our classrooms and beyond.
~Linda Marsh Center Director
- We currently have a keypad entry system at the door to ensure safety in the building. We also have a fenced in playground to ensure your child's safety while at play. All of our teachers are certified in CPR and First Aid and are trained annually on SIDS and Shaken Baby Syndrome. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site who checks our playgrounds and the safety of our building on a daily basis. Our center performs Disaster and Fire drills monthly to ensure that our staff and children know where to go if in an emergency.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Texas Worksource , Del Mar College & NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Rodd Field Road KinderCare?
The application deadline for Rodd Field Road KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Rodd Field Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.