St Pius X Catholic School
- St Pius X Catholic School's mission is to provide life long learning in core values of academic, moral, spiritual and physical development in a catholic environment.
- St. Pius X Catholic School proudly offers a developmentally appropriate early childhood program, Enriched Reading and Math programs, low student-teacher ratio, outstanding technology and athletic programs, before and after school care, catered hot lunches, and a challenging curriculum, which includes Library, Computer, Music, Art and Spanish classes.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||186 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corpus Christi Grades: 9-12 | 320 students
2910 S Alameda St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
(281)565-2707 3.4 9-12
- Corpus Christi Grades: PK-8 | 187 students
5814 Williams Dr
Corpus Christi, TX 78412
(361)992-5951 1.2 PK-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.