Rolling Hills Montessori
Rolling Hills Montessori was a dream come true for owner/Director Michelle Collins, who herself is a Montessori teacher.
RHM (as it is fondly known) opened it's doors in 2007 and now houses 5 classrooms and 100 children.
A true Montessori approach is taught by all fully credentialed Montessori teachers and a love of learning is our motto.
All children receive the highest education offered, and have a lot of fun doing it!.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 100 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Both Full Day and Half Day programs are offered for Toddler and Pre-Primary Classes. Only Full Day for Kindergarten. Optional extended day care program before and after school. Extra curricular classes offered. Within the curriculum itself: Chinese, Ar
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art, Baking, Clay, Gymnastics, Keyboarding, Lego Club, Science, Tennis
- Montessori has achieved success throughout the world.
- Montessori is a totally positive environment for children.
- The role of the teacher is to be an invisible guide.
- Each child is taught both individually and in groups.
- Mixed age groups offer the opportunity for responsibility.
- Children work at their own pace and at their own level.
- Children respect one another and their surroundings.
- Each child has the opportunity to reach full potential.
- Montessori is a dynamic 'whole brain' experience.
- Montessori teaches decision-making and self-confidence.
- Children learn to be independent problem-solvers.
- Skills learned in a Montessori classroom remain for life.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Rolling Hills Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.