Rolling Hills Montessori was a dream come true for owner/Director Michelle Collins, who herself is a Montessori teacher.
RHM (as it is fondly known) opened it's doors in 2007 and now houses 5 classrooms and 100 children.
A true Montessori approach is taught by all fully credentialed Montessori teachers and a love of learning is our motto.
All children receive the highest education offered, and have a lot of fun doing it!.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 100 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Both Full Day and Half Day programs are offered for Toddler and Pre-Primary Classes. Only Full Day for Kindergarten. Optional extended day care program before and after school. Extra curricular classes offered. Within the curriculum itself: Chinese, Ar
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art, Baking, Clay, Gymnastics, Keyboarding, Lego Club, Science, Tennis
- Montessori has achieved success throughout the world.
- Montessori is a totally positive environment for children.
- The role of the teacher is to be an invisible guide.
- Each child is taught both individually and in groups.
- Mixed age groups offer the opportunity for responsibility.
- Children work at their own pace and at their own level.
- Children respect one another and their surroundings.
- Each child has the opportunity to reach full potential.
- Montessori is a dynamic 'whole brain' experience.
- Montessori teaches decision-making and self-confidence.
- Children learn to be independent problem-solvers.
- Skills learned in a Montessori classroom remain for life.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Rolling Hills Montessori offer?
Rolling Hills Montessori offers 4 interscholastic sports: Ballet, Gymnastics, Indoor Soccer and Tennis.
When is the application deadline for Rolling Hills Montessori?
The application deadline for Rolling Hills Montessori is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Rolling Hills Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.