Rolling Hills Montessori
Rolling Hills Montessori was a dream come true for owner/Director Michelle Collins, who herself is a Montessori teacher.
RHM (as it is fondly known) opened it's doors in 2007 and now houses 5 classrooms and 100 children.
A true Montessori approach is taught by all fully credentialed Montessori teachers and a love of learning is our motto.
All children receive the highest education offered, and have a lot of fun doing it!.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 100 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Both Full Day and Half Day programs are offered for Toddler and Pre-Primary Classes. Only Full Day for Kindergarten. Optional extended day care program before and after school. Extra curricular classes offered. Within the curriculum itself: Chinese, Ar
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art, Baking, Clay, Gymnastics, Keyboarding, Lego Club, Science, Tennis
- Montessori has achieved success throughout the world.
- Montessori is a totally positive environment for children.
- The role of the teacher is to be an invisible guide.
- Each child is taught both individually and in groups.
- Mixed age groups offer the opportunity for responsibility.
- Children work at their own pace and at their own level.
- Children respect one another and their surroundings.
- Each child has the opportunity to reach full potential.
- Montessori is a dynamic 'whole brain' experience.
- Montessori teaches decision-making and self-confidence.
- Children learn to be independent problem-solvers.
- Skills learned in a Montessori classroom remain for life.
Profile last updated:
Endorse Rolling Hills Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.