Rolling Hills Country Day School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 416 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The early years of education are critical as they are a time in which children cultivate habits and interests that will last the rest of their lives. This is why our academic program includes not only aspects essential to foundational development, but to the development of a lifetime of success. As a Kindergarten through Grade 8 institution, our role in educating our students is unique. We do not know what careers students will pursue or what industries will be most important when they finish college and enter the job market. We do know, however, that students will need to be critical thinkers to contribute to the unforeseen challenges of the future. From that perspective, we focus on teaching our students real-life skills like problem-solving, presentation skills, and technological acumen. We focus on instilling self-confidence, a sense of responsibility, and purpose. We give students opportunities to succeed and opportunities to fail. We provide an environment where they feel encouraged and safe in their explorations and where students can build a personal foundation that will guide and support them in high school, college, and beyond.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Rolling Hills Country Day School offer?
Rolling Hills Country Day School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Soccer, Swimming, Volleyball and Water Polo.
What is Rolling Hills Country Day School's ranking?
Rolling Hills Country Day School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Rolling Hills Country Day School?
The application deadline for Rolling Hills Country Day School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Rolling Hills Country Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards