Peninsula Heritage School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 125 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 23 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
After School Art Programs
Arts and Music Programs:
- HISTORY Established in 1961 The school's founders began with the concept of opening a school that would support the dignity and worth of each individual. They selected the beautiful, country-like location at Palos Verdes Drive North and Rolling Hills Road in the City of Rolling Hills Estates, CA. A distinctive characteristic of the School has been its loving and positive environment. Visitors to our campus frequently remark, "These students are so happy - and their teachers are too!" Peninsula Heritage School emphasizes the development of the whole child and of ethical character. It promotes acceptance and appreciation of diversity and provides a strong academic program that assesses and supports the individual needs of each child.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Peninsula Heritage School offer?
Peninsula Heritage School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Archery, Basketball, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Peninsula Heritage School?
The application deadline for Peninsula Heritage School is Jan. 23 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 23 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Peninsula Heritage School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards