Rose Hill Academy/children School
- Rosehill Academy/Children's Academic Program is an approved K-12 private school in the State of Washington.
- At the present time, it is an out-based, alternative educational program serving students locally and with distance education.
- (Please be aware that Rosehill Academy is committed to serving independent homes choolers.
- By "alternative educational program", I do not want to give the impression that it is affiliated, in any way, with the public school alternative educational programs such as Parent Partnership Programs, Home-Link, TEC, or any other publicly funded school program because it is not.
- One of the school's functions is serving home schoolers in a variety of ways which will be outlined in detail below; but as stated above, much of the information will be useful for those parents with children in public and private schools as parents support and supplement the education of their students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8|
|Total Students||1 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.