Rose Hill Academy/children School
- Rosehill Academy/Children's Academic Program is an approved K-12 private school in the State of Washington.
- At the present time, it is an out-based, alternative educational program serving students locally and with distance education.
- (Please be aware that Rosehill Academy is committed to serving independent homes choolers.
- By "alternative educational program", I do not want to give the impression that it is affiliated, in any way, with the public school alternative educational programs such as Parent Partnership Programs, Home-Link, TEC, or any other publicly funded school program because it is not.
- One of the school's functions is serving home schoolers in a variety of ways which will be outlined in detail below; but as stated above, much of the information will be useful for those parents with children in public and private schools as parents support and supplement the education of their students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8|
|Total Students||1 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.