Sacred Heart Academy
- Sacred Heart Academy is a Catholic K-8 school located in Redlands California.
- Established in 1897, Sacred Heart Academy holds the honor and distinction of being the oldest Catholic school in the Diocese of San Bernardino.
- We share in the mission of the Universal Church which is to be called and empowered to promote and proclaim the reign of God.
- We exist for the mission of Christ, the proclamation of the Good News.
- "Our task is to bring all people into full union with Christ." We are to do so as Jesus commanded, "go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||284 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waterloo Grades: 9-12 | 293 students
3231 W 9th St
Waterloo, IA 50702
(319)233-3358 1460.5 9-12
- Schenectady Grades: PK-5 | 197 students
3510 Carman Road
Schenectady, NY 12303
(518)355-3080 2389.3 PK-5
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 262 students
701 N Spring Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108
(314)446-5511 1526.9 9-12
- Duarte Grades: NS-K | 50 students
819 Buena Vista St
Duarte, CA 91010
(626)359-9592 45.9 NS-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.