Sacred Heart Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 272 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,190
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 27 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Sacred Heart Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
Academics and Faculty
Students wear uniforms
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
100 Mile Club, Chess Club, Robotics Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir and Band
- Sacred Heart provides developmentally appropriate curriculum in a Catholic environment, with Catechesis of the Good Shepard included in the religion curriculum. Opportunities are provided to developmentally appropriate independence and problem solving skills. The challenging curriculum at SHA is designed to unite the community in the joyful pursuit of edcuational excellence, living and learning with integrity, and purpose beyond ourselves.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Sacred Heart Academy cost?
Sacred Heart Academy's tuition is approximately $7,190 for private students.
What schools are Sacred Heart Academy often compared to?
Sacred Heart Academyis often viewed alongside schools like Cedar Valley Catholic Schools, St. Madeleine Sophie School by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Sacred Heart Academy?
The acceptance rate of Sacred Heart Academy is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
What sports does Sacred Heart Academy offer?
Sacred Heart Academy offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Sacred Heart Academy's ranking?
Sacred Heart Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Largest student body and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Sacred Heart Academy?
The application deadline for Sacred Heart Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Sacred Heart Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards