Sacred Heart School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (718) 442-0347
- Sacred Heart School is a Pre K- 8 regional Catholic educational institution serving the community of Staten Island, under the direction of the Office of Catholic Education of the Archdiocese of New York.
- Our school is accredited by the Commission on Elementary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Sacred Heart School is a Catholic elementary school serving the educational and spiritual needs of children in pre-kindergarten through grade eight in our community.
- Sacred Heart School teaches Catholic doctrine and emphasizes the development of Catholic ideals.
- We endeavor to prepare each child to live as a true Christian witness in accordance with the basic beliefs and values that are central to Christianity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||354 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Sacred Heart School also viewed these schools: Our Lady Of Mt Carmel-st Benedicta School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Staten Island Grades: K-8 | 175 students
285 Clove Rd
Staten Island, NY 10310
(718) 981-5131 0.6 K-8
Very knowledgeable team, my son learned a lot of things with them, I love the principal the teachers and everything about this school.
- Posted by Parent - Maria
Si glad we r apart of sacred heart. This year we ranked well above all others on the ITBS. U need to know this they don't compare schools locally but the numbers are available ask around and c . I''m so glad we chose this school that I''m writing my first ever review.
- Posted by Parent - Sacre
This school is wonderful, teachers are excellent and time for extracurricular participation is good.
- Posted by Parent - sgtiv
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.