- Sacred Heart School is a Pre K- 8 regional Catholic educational institution serving the community of Staten Island, under the direction of the Office of Catholic Education of the Archdiocese of New York.
- Our school is accredited by the Commission on Elementary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Sacred Heart School is a Catholic elementary school serving the educational and spiritual needs of children in pre-kindergarten through grade eight in our community.
- Sacred Heart School teaches Catholic doctrine and emphasizes the development of Catholic ideals.
- We endeavor to prepare each child to live as a true Christian witness in accordance with the basic beliefs and values that are central to Christianity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Sacred Heart School also viewed these schools: Our Lady Of Mt Carmel-st Benedicta School.
Si glad we r apart of sacred heart. This year we ranked well above all others on the ITBS. U need to know this they don't compare schools locally but the numbers are available ask around and c . I''m so glad we chose this school that I''m writing my first ever review.
- Posted by Parent - Sacre
This school is wonderful, teachers are excellent and time for extracurricular participation is good.
- Posted by Parent - sgtiv
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.