Sacred Heart School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Sacred Heart School is a Pre K- 8 regional Catholic educational institution serving the community of Staten Island, under the direction of the Office of Catholic Education of the Archdiocese of New York.
- Our school is accredited by the Commission on Elementary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Sacred Heart School is a Catholic elementary school serving the educational and spiritual needs of children in pre-kindergarten through grade eight in our community.
- Sacred Heart School teaches Catholic doctrine and emphasizes the development of Catholic ideals.
- We endeavor to prepare each child to live as a true Christian witness in accordance with the basic beliefs and values that are central to Christianity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- People that viewed Sacred Heart School also viewed these schools: Our Lady Of Mt Carmel-st Benedicta School.
Si glad we r apart of sacred heart. This year we ranked well above all others on the ITBS. U need to know this they don't compare schools locally but the numbers are available ask around and c . I''m so glad we chose this school that I''m writing my first ever review.
- Posted by Parent - Sacre
This school is wonderful, teachers are excellent and time for extracurricular participation is good.
- Posted by Parent - sgtiv
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.