Saint Saviour Catholic Academy
Tel: (718) 768-8000 Ext. 4
- Saint Saviour Catholic Academy prepares students from Nursery to Grade 8 for higher education.
- In accordance with Catholic values, we educate students in mind, body and spirit.
- Within a culturally diverse community, we create an environment where each child discovers a unique enthusiasm for learning, academic excellence, and social responsibility to reach his or her highest potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech, OT, PT, SEIT, SETSS|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,750|
|Tuition Notes||Nursery Full Day: 15000 Nursery Half Day: 10800 Pre-K: 9800|
|Admissions Associate||Nathan Lynch|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag FootballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art in the Studio, Bitbots, Chess, Cooking, Guitar, Italian, Silly Science, Spanish Club, Sports Sampler
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Origami
In order to accomplish our Mission, we at Saint Saviour Catholic Academy:
- Welcome and support diversity of ethnicity/race, religion, socioeconomic background, and/or learning style.
- Educate children in a nurturing and supportive environment paired with the spiritual teachings of Catholicism.
- Present Catholic faith and service in an age-appropriate manner, encouraging our students the opportunity to put the teachings of Jesus into action by giving and caring for others.
- Implement the Responsive Classroom approach because we believe that if students feel safe and comfortable in their classroom community they will be willing to take risks, share ideas with one another, and be more successful learners.
- Adhere to the Common Core standards to meet each grade level`s learning goals.
- Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of each individual student`s learning style in order to maximize his/her education.Integrate lessons across subject areas to real world experiences in order to engage and enhance student learning.
- Utilize a variety of collaborative grouping strategies whereby students work together to find solutions and better understand material.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn Grades: PK-8 | 33 students
98 5th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11217
(718) 636-9363 5.5 PK-8
- Jamaica Grades: PK-8 | 144 students
8741 165th St
Jamaica, NY 11432
(718) 523-6237 10.8 PK-8
- Brooklyn Grades: PK-10 | 418 students
1413 45th St
Brooklyn, NY 11219
(718) 854-0800 8.5 PK-10
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.