Sacred Heart School
Tel: (610) 837-6391
- Sacred Heart School is dedicated to Catholic education- enrooted in Christian growth...spiritually, intellectually, morally, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- Our dedicated teachers and staff take pride in working hand-in-hand with the home.
- As partners in a Catholic education, we encourage our children to be the best they can be and all that God intended.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,200|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates: Parishioners, (above), non-parishioners, and non-Catholics * Additional children in the family who are attending SHS: discounted tuition|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Ann Marie Thomas|
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Karen Shimko|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||academic bowl, boy scouts, choir, student council, yearbook|
Club or Organization:
National Junior Honor Society, Peer Mediators, Sacred Heart Club, STEM Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Instrumental Music Lessons
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Allentown Grades: Inquire with school | 61 students
830 S Woodward St
Allentown, PA 18103
(610) 797-8242 9.9 Inquire with school
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.