Centennial School Lehigh Univ
Tel: (610) 266-6500
- Lehigh University's College of Education recognizes that the key to education in the new century is a commitment to the development of quality research that is disseminated to students and professionals through innovative teaching.
- Establishing new educational paradigms that challenge old ways of knowing will greatly enhance our understanding and appreciation of others.
- We no longer live in a world that has borders or is limited to time and space, and so as educators we must adopt a philosophy of "learning beyond limits." Currently, the college faculty and students are working on some of the most difficult and pressing challenges, including Practicing positive behavioral modification techniques, Creating new, rich learning environments, Developing better learning programs for children who are at educational risk.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council for Exceptional Children|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Catasauqua Grades: PK-12 | 1947 students
334 2nd St
Catasauqua, PA 18032
(800) 863-1474 3.7 PK-12
- Nazareth Grades: 9-12 | 39 students
113 South Main St.
Nazareth, PA 18064
(610) 365-8850 8.4 9-12
- Bethlehem Grades: 6-8 | 190 students
11 W Market St
Bethlehem, PA 18018
(610) 866-6677 3.4 6-8
- Allentown Grades: PK-12 | 61 students
830 S Woodward St
Allentown, PA 18103
(610) 797-8242 4.7 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.