Centennial School Lehigh Univ
- Lehigh University's College of Education recognizes that the key to education in the new century is a commitment to the development of quality research that is disseminated to students and professionals through innovative teaching.
- Establishing new educational paradigms that challenge old ways of knowing will greatly enhance our understanding and appreciation of others.
- We no longer live in a world that has borders or is limited to time and space, and so as educators we must adopt a philosophy of "learning beyond limits." Currently, the college faculty and students are working on some of the most difficult and pressing challenges, including Practicing positive behavioral modification techniques, Creating new, rich learning environments, Developing better learning programs for children who are at educational risk.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council for Exceptional Children|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CatasauquaGrades: PK-12 | 1512 students
334 2nd St
Catasauqua, PA 18032
- AllentownGrades: PK-12 | 61 students
830 S Woodward St
Allentown, PA 18103
- MacungieGrades: PK-12 | 193 students
8031 Salem Bible Church Rd
Macungie, PA 18062
- AllentownGrades: 9-12 | 49 students
3436 Winchester Road
Allentown, PA 18104
- NazarethGrades: 9-12 | 44 students
Po Box 181
Nazareth, PA 18064
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.