Moravian Academy Middle School
- Moravian Academy is a church-related school whose Moravian tradition affirms that young people best realize their potential in an atmosphere of love and understanding.
- We seek to promote the child's full development in mind, body, and spirit.
- Since 1742 the school has encouraged sound innovations to meet contemporary challenges while recognizing the permanence of basic human values.
- The school will seek to fulfill its mission by pursuing these goals provide a strong academic foundation in preparation for college work, help students develop self-respect, dignity, and a concern and respect for others, promote creativity and an appreciation of aesthetic values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HellertownGrades: PK-8 | 143 students
300 Leonard Street
Hellertown, PA 18055
- BethlehemGrades: PK-8 | 158 students
127 E 4th St
Bethlehem, PA 18015
- EastonGrades: 1-12 | 5 students
177 N Greenwood Avenue
Easton, PA 18045
- BethlehemGrades: PK-8 | 412 students
1835 Catasauqua Rd
Bethlehem, PA 18018
- EastonGrades: PK-8 | 520 students
1900 Washington Blvd
Easton, PA 18042
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.