- Moravian Academy is a church-related school whose Moravian tradition affirms that young people best realize their potential in an atmosphere of love and understanding.
- We seek to promote the child's full development in mind, body, and spirit.
- Since 1742 the school has encouraged sound innovations to meet contemporary challenges while recognizing the permanence of basic human values.
- The school will seek to fulfill its mission by pursuing these goals provide a strong academic foundation in preparation for college work, help students develop self-respect, dignity, and a concern and respect for others, promote creativity and an appreciation of aesthetic values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BethlehemGrades: PK-8 | 158 students
127 E 4th St
Bethlehem, PA 18015
EastonGrades: 1-12 | 5 students
177 N Greenwood Avenue
Easton, PA 18045
BethlehemGrades: PK-8 | 412 students
1835 Catasauqua Rd
Bethlehem, PA 18018
EastonGrades: PK-8 | 520 students
1900 Washington Blvd
Easton, PA 18042
CoopersburgGrades: K-9 | 324 students
5040 Saint Josephs Rd
Coopersburg, PA 18036
April 27, 2017
This fictional interview illustrates how one set of parents chose a private school for their daughter.
April 27, 2017
Joseph Gauld is a distinguished educator who founded Hyde Schools in 1966.
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.