St. Jane Frances De Chantal School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (610) 253-8442
St. Jane Frances De Chantal School Photo #2 - St. Jane Frances de Chantal School -- Our mission is to encourage each child to achieve his or her potential through a devotion to Christ and His teachings within a challenging and diverse curriculum.
- St. Jane Frances de Chantal School -- A Catholic tradition in academic excellence.
- We are a PreK to grade 8 school located in Wilson Borough, Easton Area School District.
- Our teachers have on average 20 years of classroom experience. Traditional Catholic education and values are taught and enriched in the classroom, in the play yard and in the cafeteria.
- Our students ranked the highest at their respective Catholic High Schools. Proud to be a Janer!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||auditory processing, specific learning disability,|
|Total Students||520 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||27 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniforms - khaki shorts/pants green golf shirts, all white sneakers, black or brown shoes)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,500|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner Rate $3528; Non-Parishioner Rate $4693|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$800|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Marybeth Okula|
|Admissions Associate||Carol Swavely|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter Track, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
Indoor Soccer, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Bowl - 7th and 8th Grade, Armata Bianca, Cluninary Club - 8th Grade, Declamation - 7th and 8th Grade, Math Club - 7th and 8th Grade, National Junior Honor Society, Reading Olympics, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Chimes, Choir, Craft Club, Living Stations
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- The mission of St. Jane Frances de Chantal School is to enable the learner to achieve his/her potential using a curriculum, infused with Catholic values, and diverse instructional methods in partnership with a supportive community.
- St. Jane Frances de Chantal School is a Middle States Accredited elementary school in the Diocese of Allentown consisting of Grades PK3 and PK4, and K through 8. Students receive instruction in the following subjects: religion, language arts, reading, mathematics, science, social studies, art, music, physical education, computer and Spanish. A program for remediation in reading and mathematics is available for those who qualify as set forth by the Intermediate Unit 20 criteria. Enrichment within the classroom is provided for those students who manifest the ability to do work beyond that required of the class as a whole. All students, Catholic and non-Catholic, are required to attend religion classes to learn the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- We are now offering full-day Pre-K 4 year old program
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Easton Grades: 1-12 | 5 students
177 N Greenwood Avenue
Easton, PA 18045
(610) 253-8532 1.3 1-12
- Bethlehem Grades: NS-8 | 133 students
551 Thomas St
Bethlehem, PA 18015
(610) 868-2621 8.7 NS-8
- Bethlehem Grades: 6-8 | 190 students
11 W Market St
Bethlehem, PA 18018
(610) 866-6677 8.6 6-8
As the new principal of St. Jane Frances de Chantal School, I am so impressed with the quality of religious education being taught. The teachers are caring, compassionate and innovative. I am so lucky to have been chosen to lead such a wonderful school. We have outstanding students with a very supportive faculty. Please email or call and set up a tour today. We would love to show off our top-rated school!
- Posted by Administrator - altns
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.