Immaculate Conception School
Tel: (610) 863-4816
- Immaculate Conception School is located in Pen Argyl,Northampton County, Pennsylvania, 290 W Babbitt Avenue
- Our school provides education for Pre- Kindergarten throughGrade 8.
- In partnership with our families, Immaculate Conception Schoolis committed to: 1) The proclamation of the Good News of JesusChrist 2) Academic excellence in a Catholic, Christ-centeredenvironment 3) A well balanced academic curriculum with emphasis onthe development of fundamental life skills 4) The Spiritual, Moral,Intellectual, Social, Emotional and Physical development of ourstudents according to their essential hierarchy with the Creator 5)Promote a positive, supportive, and Christ-like environment, whilefostering a relationship of mutual respect for one another.
- Our school mission is strengthened through the hard work anddedication of our pastors, sisters, teachers and parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,990|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships Available|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Ski Jumping, Snowboarding, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Ski Jumping,|
Snowboarding, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Arts and Music
- Immaculate Conception School is staffedby 5 ReligiousSisters and 4 lay teachers.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Stroudsburg Grades: PK-6 | 186 students
78 Ridgeway St
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
(570) 421-3651 9.5 PK-6
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.