Holy Infancy School
Tel: (610) 868-2621
- Holy Infancy School--Where Love Meets Family-- is a parish school in the Diocese of Allentown.
- Education based on the gospel values of love, justice, and peace is offered to children from Grades Pre-K through Grade 8.
- Our class size provides teachers with the opportunity to give children individual attention as needed.
- We are accredited by the Middle States and we partner with neighborhood arts and educational programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See website for tuition and financial aid grant details.|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Boy Scouts & Girl Scouts, Crazy 8 Math Enrichment, DaVinci STEM, Theater Arts
- Holy Infancy School has been serving the community since 1864. It is located in the section of Bethlehem known as "The South Side". We have a full-day Kindergarten. At Holy Infancy School we teach so that Jesus Christ may be known by the students. Teachers strive to instill Christian virtues and create a positive attitude among students. Family involvement in programs, development of talents and creativity of students, and a strong commitment to academic standards are priorities for the school community.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bethlehem Grades: 6-8 | 190 students
11 W Market St
Bethlehem, PA 18018
(610) 866-6677 1 6-8
- Easton Grades: 1-12 | 5 students
177 N Greenwood Avenue
Easton, PA 18045
(610) 253-8532 7.9 1-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.