Holy Infancy School
- Holy Infancy School--Where Love Meets Family-- is a parish school in the Diocese of Allentown.
- Education based on the gospel values of love, justice, and peace is offered to children from Grades Pre-K through Grade 8.
- Our class size provides teachers with the opportunity to give children individual attention as needed.
- We are accredited by the Middle States and we partner with neighborhood arts and educational programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Holy Infancy School has been serving the community since 1894. It is located in the section of Bethlehem known as "The South Side". We have a full-day Kindergarten. At Holy Infancy School we teach so that Jesus Christ may be known by the students. Teachers strive to instill Christian virtues and create a positive attitude among students. Family involvement in programs, development of talents and creativity of students, and a strong commitment to academic standards are priorities for the school community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bethlehem Grades: 6-8 | 191 students
11 W Market St
Bethlehem, PA 18018
(610)866-6677 0.7 6-8
- Easton Grades: 1-12 | 5 students
177 N Greenwood Avenue
Easton, PA 18045
(610)253-8532 8.1 1-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.