St. Theresa School
St Theresa School's mission is to provide a Catholic-centered education consistent with the fundamental beliefs of the Church.
Following the Gospel of Jesus and the example of St.
Theresa's Little Way, our school emphasizes personal growth, social responsibility, and moral character development to create independent life-long learners for the modern globally connected world.
- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 165 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,750
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
We have a sliding scale for siblings
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Mrs. Linda Schiller
- St Theresa School's mission is to provide a Catholic-centered education consistent with the educational mission of the Church. We emphasize teaching basic skills through a blend of traditional and current teaching methods and the use of technology. A caring faculty and supportive parents and parishioners foster the spiritual, intellectual, and emotional growth of the whole child.
Endorse St. Theresa School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.