St Theresa School
- St Theresa School's mission is to provide a Catholic-centered education consistent with the fundamental beliefs of the Church.
- Following the Gospel of Jesus and the example of St. Theresa's Little Way, our school emphasizes personal growth, social responsibility, and moral character development to create independent life-long learners for the modern globally connected world.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,750|
|Tuition Notes||We have a sliding scale for siblings|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Linda Schiller|
- St Theresa School's mission is to provide a Catholic-centered education consistent with the educational mission of the Church. We emphasize teaching basic skills through a blend of traditional and current teaching methods and the use of technology. A caring faculty and supportive parents and parishioners foster the spiritual, intellectual, and emotional growth of the whole child.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bethlehem Grades: 6-8 | 191 students
11 W Market St
Bethlehem, PA 18018
(610)866-6677 3.1 6-8
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.