St. Michael The Archangel School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (610) 965-4441
- St. Michael The Archangel School provides a quality educational experience by a nurturing, talented, and knowledgeable faculty.
- In addition to a strong academic program, we believe each student should develop the qualities of leadership, scholarship, and service.
- Therefore, the faculty and administration strive to provide quality religious development and moral discipline along with academic excellence in order to promote solid character formation.
- A code of conduct emphasizing justice, love, patience, peace, and respect is endorsed to assist all students with their personal development of self control and responsibility.
- St. Michael The Archangel School is fully accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Its curriculum meets all the requirements of the Pennsylvania State Board of Education and follows the guidelines of the Diocese of Allentown.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||324 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bethlehem Grades: 6-8 | 190 students
11 W Market St
Bethlehem, PA 18018
(610) 866-6677 8.1 6-8
- Hellertown Grades: PK-8 | 165 students
300 Leonard Street
Hellertown, PA 18055
(610) 838-8161 7.7 PK-8
As a parent that had 3 children go through this school since kindergarten, we were very happy with the way they were prepared to go to high school in a very safe, caring environment! We would definitely recommend parents strongly consider sending their children there!
- Posted by Parent - Rusty Seyle
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?