Good Shepherd Catholic School is a Catholic Elementary School in Northampton, Pennsylvania.
Our mission is to follow in the footsteps of Jesus, the Good Shepherd. We lead our students in the rich traditions of hard work, responsibility and faith in God and family.
We instill in our students a profound love of learning, guiding them as they grow into compassionate, respectful leaders for tomorrow.
We inspire our students to achieve with integrity, responsibility and the love of Jesus the heart of their faith. As bearers of hope and beacons of light in their diverse and ever changing community, students of Good Shepherd Catholic School are prepared to lead and live in the glow of their loving patron, Jesus Christ, the Good Shepherd.
Shepherding in Faith ~ Inspiring in Education ~ Learning for Life.
- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 279 students
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
See School Uniform Policy
See School Uniform Policy
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please call school office for tuition information. 610-262-9171
Mrs. Victoria Frystack
- Good Shepherd Catholic School is a Catholic Elementary School with students in Preschool through Grade 8. Our educational mission is an integrated ministry embracing education, worship, community, and service. Our faith Community which includes parents, Pastors, administration, and faculty strives to introduce children to Jesus, the Good Shepherd, while working together to develop children spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically. Our message is one of faith, hope, and love integrated into academics and witnessed in our words and actions. Our Pre-K program is held five day mornings. Our Kindergarten program is a Full Day program with an academic curriculum. Daily small group instruction by certified teachers using the Early Prevention of School Failure Modality Centers concentrating on the following modality skills language, fine motor, auditory, visual, and gross motor. Daily whole group instruction is provided in Religion, Mathematics, Language Arts/ Reading, Science, and Social Studies.In addition to daily classroom Religion instruction all students attend mass each Friday.All students in Grades K-8 receive weekly instruction in the following specials: language (French K-3 and Spanish 4-8) physical education, music, computers, art, and library.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Good Shepherd Catholic School's ranking?
Good Shepherd Catholic School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Good Shepherd Catholic School?
The application deadline for Good Shepherd Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Good Shepherd Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.