Good Shepherd Catholic School
- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 279 students
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
See School Uniform Policy
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Good Shepherd Catholic School is a Catholic Elementary School with students in Preschool through Grade 8. Our educational mission is an integrated ministry embracing education, worship, community, and service. Our faith Community which includes parents, Pastors, administration, and faculty strives to introduce children to Jesus, the Good Shepherd, while working together to develop children spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically. Our message is one of faith, hope, and love integrated into academics and witnessed in our words and actions. Our Pre-K program is held five day mornings. Our Kindergarten program is a Full Day program with an academic curriculum. Daily small group instruction by certified teachers using the Early Prevention of School Failure Modality Centers concentrating on the following modality skills language, fine motor, auditory, visual, and gross motor. Daily whole group instruction is provided in Religion, Mathematics, Language Arts/ Reading, Science, and Social Studies.In addition to daily classroom Religion instruction all students attend mass each Friday.All students in Grades K-8 receive weekly instruction in the following specials: language (French K-3 and Spanish 4-8) physical education, music, computers, art, and library.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Good Shepherd Catholic School's ranking?
Good Shepherd Catholic School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Good Shepherd Catholic School?
The application deadline for Good Shepherd Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Good Shepherd Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards