St Stephens School
Tel: (610) 435-4260
- The St. Stephen's School is child-centered and provides a safe, healthy learning environment so that each child can discover, learn, and grow in an individual way.
- Our program strives to advance physical and intellectual competence as well as to support social and emotional development in an atmosphere of acceptance and positive guidance.
- As a Church related School, we encourage the moral development of the children as an essential part of their character formation.
- While the school is not rigid in approaching moral development, we are within the Christian Church and thus, emphasize the value of God's love in human life and the fruits of a relationship with Jesus Christ – love, joy peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
- The school is a comfortable place where opportunities are provided for the children to play, to make discoveries, to be creative and to make decisions.
- Our school program offers a learning environment for each child to develop the behaviors and skills that are important for entering kindergarten.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||179 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?