Concordia Lutheran Church & School
Tel: (610) 262-8600
- The Lutheran Academy, is a Christian school serving families throughout the Lehigh Valley.
- We provide quality education, shape Christian values and encourage a child's relationship with God.
- At our school, the students are challenged academically by a dedicated faculty and learning is cultivated in a nurturing Christian environment.
- We are dedicated to working with each family to foster their child's growth intellectually, socially, and spiritually.
- Combining a rigorous academic regimen with a focus on respect and responsibility, we provide an education that touches both mind and spirit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,000|
|Admissions Director||Mr. Freimuth|
- New state-of-the-art Facilities
- Nurturing Christian Environment
- Small Class Size
- Certified Teachers
- Bussing provided from most Lehigh Valley School Districts
- I-Pad Computer Lab
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Northampton Grades: 3-12 | 16 students
2870 Pheasant Dr
Northampton, PA 18067
(610) 837-5894 2.2 3-12
- Cherryville Grades: NS-5 | 28 students
675 Blue Mountain Dr
Cherryville, PA 18035
(610) 767-7227 4 NS-5
- Bath Grades: PK-8 | 113 students
115 Washington St.
Bath, PA 18014
(610) 837-6391 4.1 PK-8
- Northampton Grades: PK-8 | 279 students
1300 Newport Avenue
Northampton, PA 18067
(610) 262-9171 4.7 PK-8
- Bethlehem Grades: 1-12 | 79 students
2196 Avenue C
Bethlehem, PA 18017
(610) 266-6500 6.5 1-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.