Saint Bridget Cathlolic School
- The mission of Saint Bridget Catholic School is to provide a strong academic curriculum in a Christ-centered environment that fosters spiritual growth, moral development, and the pursuit of excellence in the whole person.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Private Catholic and Independent Schools (NAPCIS)
Virginia Association of Independent Schools (VAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007|
|Total Students||449 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,939|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner rate is $6,939 for one child and per child, rate is reduced as family's enrollment increases.Non-parishioner rate is $10,899 per student|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Tennis, Track and Field, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
- Saint Bridget School, rooted in the richness of Catholic tradition, will creatively and enthusiastically challenge our learning community to:
- sustain a Christ-centered envirionment.
- cultivate the potential of each child.
- teach Gospel values and integrate them into daily life.
- provide opportunities for prayer, worship, stewardship, and service.
- prepare each student to be a life-long learner who is able to make responsible choices reflecting the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- challenge and empower the faculty and staff to continually evaluate the present so they can better design the future, building on the school's foundation and rich heritage for present and future generations.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richmond Grades: PK-8 | 212 students
3100 Grove Avenue
Richmond, VA 23221
(804)254-8850 2.7 PK-8
- Richmond Grades: PK-8 | 180 students
3418 Noble Ave
Richmond, VA 23222
(804)329-7524 4.3 PK-8
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.