Saints Peter & Paul Elementary School
Tel: (410) 822-2251
- Saints Peter and Paul School is a parochial, co-educational, day school founded in 1955.
- It is located in the heart of the Eastern Shore, an area populated by a wide variety of professional, managerial and rural residents.
- The school serves an area of seven counties. The Elementary School shares a campus with the High School but has its own principal, staff and faculty.
- Our mission is to ensure that all students realize their full academic potential and can do so in a safe, loving and warm atmosphere.
- We strive to help students appreciate their uniqueness, develop Christian and moral values, learn service to others and the community, self-control, sportsmanship, leadership, cooperation, creativity and intellectual curiosity.
- We believe that the elementary years of school are of critical importance in a child's development.
- It is during these years that children become aware of their unique value as children of God, and that they begin to identify and develop their talents.
- SSPP aims to facilitate the development of each child to his or her full potential and to assist them in the achievement of their personal goals.
- The school strives not only for the development of its students' intellectual abilities, but also for the formation of Christian ideals and values.
- It is through an awareness of these ideals that the school seeks to strengthen each child's individual beliefs in God.
Saints Peter & Paul Elementary School places among the top 20% of private schools in Maryland for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
- Sports offered Most sports offered
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||398 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Golf, Lacrosse, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, TennisBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Field Hockey,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
National Honor Society, Saint Vincent DePaul, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Drama Productions, instrumental ensemble
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Easton Grades: PK-8 | 298 students
716 Goldsborough Street
Easton, MD 21601
(410) 822-1935 0.8 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.