Tel: (425) 837-5340
- We feel lucky to have such a diverse team of teachers who love what they do each and every day.
- They do a wonderful job meeting the needs of all types of learners, celebrating achievement in their classrooms, and displaying their students' artwork proudly in our school's hallway.
- All our teachers are STARS certified, and many of our lead teachers hold degrees in early child education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Sammamish KinderCare, an early learning school that celebrates diversity among staff and children. We introduce children to learning through interactive and hands-on experiences and provide a loving and safe environment for each unique child to grow and develop at their own pace.
- We take great pride in providing a clean and safe environment for
the children in our care. Our school is a secured access
building with keypad entry and children are supervised at all
times. We follow state guidelines of teacher-student ratios
and have center management present during all transitions in/out of
our school building.
All our teachers hold food handlers permits, are CPR/First Aid certified, and trained to use a specific cleaning process to ensure a healthy environment in their classrooms and throughout our center.
Our teachers are committed to maintaining this level of safety outside on our fenced playgrounds as well. We conduct name-face attendance procedures every 30 minutes in/out of our classrooms.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Mandarin, Punjabi, Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sammamish Grades: NS-3 | 145 students
21512 NE 16th Street
Sammamish, WA 98074
(425) 868-1943 1.2 NS-3
- Sammamish Grades: 6-12 | 176 students
2908 228th Ave SE, Ste B
Sammamish, WA 98075
(425) 562-3545 2 6-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.