Sammamish Childrens School
5.00 (1 review)
- Our warm and accepting teaching style helps each child feel secure and comfortable.
- At Sammamish Children's School each child will have many opportunities to succeed emotionally, socially, physically and academically.
- Our program encourages discovery, exploration, creative learning and problem solving skills.
- We want each child to grow in their ability to recognize feelings and to express emotions.
- Our program builds on the child's natural sense of wonder as they experience the excitement of creating a picture, building a Lego tower, or the thrill of writing their name for the first time.
- Our commitment shows in our well-trained and caring staff, a comprehensive curriculum, a clean environment, and a smile on a child's face.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sammamish Grades: NS-PK
22931 NE 4th Street
Sammamish, WA 98074
(425)837-5340 0.3 NS-PK
- Sammamish Grades: NS-3 | 145 students
21512 NE 16th Street
Sammamish, WA 98074
(425)868-1943 1.3 NS-3
- Sammamish Grades: 8-12 | 21 students
2908 228th Ave SE, Ste B
Sammamish, WA 98075
(425)562-3545 1.7 8-12
This is the most amazing school for 1 year olds through Kindergarten. They have a great summer and after school care program. I have three children in this school and wish it went through elementary. The teachers and staff truly care about the children. Well run, well organized and all around spectacular. S & R Vandell
- Posted by Parent - stace
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.