Sammamish Childrens School
5.00 (1 review)
- Our warm and accepting teaching style helps each child feel secure and comfortable.
- At Sammamish Children's School each child will have many opportunities to succeed emotionally, socially, physically and academically.
- Our program encourages discovery, exploration, creative learning and problem solving skills.
- We want each child to grow in their ability to recognize feelings and to express emotions.
- Our program builds on the child's natural sense of wonder as they experience the excitement of creating a picture, building a Lego tower, or the thrill of writing their name for the first time.
- Our commitment shows in our well-trained and caring staff, a comprehensive curriculum, a clean environment, and a smile on a child's face.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sammamish Grades: NS-PK
22931 NE 4th St
Sammamish, WA 98074
(425)837-5340 0.3 NS-PK
- Sammamish Grades: NS-3 | 145 students
21512 NE 16th Street
Sammamish, WA 98074
(425)868-1943 1.3 NS-3
- Sammamish Grades: 8-12 | 176 students
2908 228th Ave SE, Ste B
Sammamish, WA 98075
(425)562-3545 1.7 8-12
This is the most amazing school for 1 year olds through Kindergarten. They have a great summer and after school care program. I have three children in this school and wish it went through elementary. The teachers and staff truly care about the children. Well run, well organized and all around spectacular. S & R Vandell
- Posted by Parent - stace
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.