San Joaquin Memorial High School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 505 students
- Yearly Tuition: $13,000
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
San Joaquin Memorial High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Ambassadors, Block "M", California Scholarship Federation, Chemistry Club, Chess Club, Culture of Life Club, FFA, Gems, Leaders in Agriculture Club (LeAg), National History Club, National Honor Society, Nature Club, Robotics Club, Service Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama, Dramatic Production, Theatrical Productions
- Mission Statement
- San Joaquin Memorial is a Catholic, college preparatory high school dedicated to developing future citizens and leaders in Christ`s mission. We maintain a safe, nurturing environment that honors the dignity and fosters the potential of students from diverse backgrounds. In collaboration with parents, we promote a standard of excellence through academic and faith-based programs designed to meet the needs of all students and provide extra-curricular opportunities that enrich the learning experience. Our mission calls us to inspire each student to be conscientious and compassionate leaders. We seek to graduate accomplished young men and women dedicated and equipped to serve humanity through a variety of professions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does San Joaquin Memorial High School cost?
San Joaquin Memorial High School's tuition is approximately $13,000 for private students.
What sports does San Joaquin Memorial High School offer?
San Joaquin Memorial High School offers 15 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Rugby, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Water Polo. San Joaquin Memorial High School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in California for most sports offered.
What is San Joaquin Memorial High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for San Joaquin Memorial High School?
The application deadline for San Joaquin Memorial High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse San Joaquin Memorial High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards