San Juan Diego Academy
Tel: (616) 243-1126
- Holy Name of Jesus School focuses is assisting you in educating your children in a fully Catholic environment.
- It is our goal to provide a faith-filled education steeped in high academic standards for all of our students, grades kindergarten through eight.
- In partnership with parents and our parish community, we provide the opportunity for students and staff to share their God-given gifts in our numerous extracurricular activities.We strive to provide a dynamic Catholic atmosphere in which academic excellence can flourish in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Reflecting the teachings and actions of Christ through the Catholic Church, we instill a desire to know, to love, and to serve God and to love our neighbors as ourselves.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to San Juan Diego Academy is The Potter's House (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grand Rapids Grades: PK-12 | 285 students
1200 Dayton St Sw
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
(616) 459-0948 1.9 PK-12
- Wyoming Grades: 9-12 | 232 students
2500 Newport St Sw
Wyoming, MI 49519
(616) 249-8050 2.1 9-12
- Wyoming Grades: 8-12 | 24 students
601 36th St Sw
Wyoming, MI 49509
(616) 455-2200 2.5 8-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.