School Of The New Moon
- At School Of The New Moon, we provide an extended family atmosphere where cooperation and mutual support are stressed.
- From a background of the Montessori Method and the British Integrated Day Program, we are concerned with the ethical, mental, emotional and physical development of each child.
- By providing skills for each child's emotional and social progress, the child becomes more capable of interacting with his environment and learning from his experience.
- The curriculum includes Language Arts, Math, Science, Geography, Social Studies, Music, Art and Drama.
- Each year we study a different country and immerse ourselves in the music, dress, natural resources, foods, customs, language, holidays and art of that culture.
- The children are encouraged to create their own dramatic productions which they present to their classmates in our "Little Theater," a separate building.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.