Second Baptist Church Child De
- The purpose of the preschool ministry is to lay foundations by teaching preschoolers the things of God in ways they can understand.
- The Bible is the center of all our preschool curriculum.
- The curriculum is organized around these eight subject areas: God, Self, Jesus, Family, Bible, Others, Church, Natural World.
- In a safe, clean and caring Christian environment, we are committed to helping each child Develop a healthy feeling of self-worth.
- Think of church as a positive and secure place where people love him/her.
- Learn that Jesus was born and belonged to a family.
- Know that the Bible is a special book that tells about God and Jesus.
- Increase his/her independence by showing love, respect, and acceptance of others.
- We work side by side with parents to grow strong, loving, obedient children through the use of the following activity areas: art, blocks, books, pictures, home-living, group time, music, nature, puzzles and the Bible.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Second Baptist Church Child De also viewed these schools: Coastal Bend Adventist Jr Academy.
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017