Second Baptist Church Child De
- The purpose of the preschool ministry is to lay foundations by teaching preschoolers the things of God in ways they can understand.
- The Bible is the center of all our preschool curriculum.
- The curriculum is organized around these eight subject areas: God, Self, Jesus, Family, Bible, Others, Church, Natural World.
- In a safe, clean and caring Christian environment, we are committed to helping each child Develop a healthy feeling of self-worth.
- Think of church as a positive and secure place where people love him/her.
- Learn that Jesus was born and belonged to a family.
- Know that the Bible is a special book that tells about God and Jesus.
- Increase his/her independence by showing love, respect, and acceptance of others.
- We work side by side with parents to grow strong, loving, obedient children through the use of the following activity areas: art, blocks, books, pictures, home-living, group time, music, nature, puzzles and the Bible.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.