Second Baptist Church Child De
- The purpose of the preschool ministry is to lay foundations by teaching preschoolers the things of God in ways they can understand.
- The Bible is the center of all our preschool curriculum.
- The curriculum is organized around these eight subject areas: God, Self, Jesus, Family, Bible, Others, Church, Natural World.
- In a safe, clean and caring Christian environment, we are committed to helping each child Develop a healthy feeling of self-worth.
- Think of church as a positive and secure place where people love him/her.
- Learn that Jesus was born and belonged to a family.
- Know that the Bible is a special book that tells about God and Jesus.
- Increase his/her independence by showing love, respect, and acceptance of others.
- We work side by side with parents to grow strong, loving, obedient children through the use of the following activity areas: art, blocks, books, pictures, home-living, group time, music, nature, puzzles and the Bible.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Second Baptist Church Child De also viewed these schools: Coastal Bend Adventist Jr Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corpus Christi Grades: PK-8 | 19 students
6645 Downing St
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
(361)991-6968 1.4 PK-8
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.